See photos from our Caribbean Festival
· Cleaning will take place prior to opening with specific focus on high usage/high touch areas using Covid secure products.
· Increased ventilation will be provided by keeping doors and windows open wherever possible.
· Showers have been flushed, disinfected and cleaned prior to use.
· Face coverings should be worn when moving about the Clubhouse
· Multiple groups with a Maximum of 6 people will be allowed in the Clubhouse. Each group should be seated. A maximum total of 30 people can be in the Bar/Kitchen/lounge area at any one time to provide physical distancing.
· Non-players using the Clubhouse bar and catering facilities indoors should use the NHS Test & Trace App.
Changing Rooms and Showers
A maximum of 6 people at any one time are allowed in the Changing Rooms which are large enough to provide physical distancing with no more than 2 people using the shower at any one time. As per ECB guidance, we would still encourage players to arrive in Whites and shower at home. We have separate Umpires Changing Room and Shower, which again should only be used by one person at time if required.
There is limited outdoor provided by Gazebos
Toilet facilities should only be used one person at a time and we encourage thorough hand-washing and sanitising which are provided plus a hand dryer.
In an abundance of caution and in line with ECB guidelines, we will not be providing Teas until we are comfortable with our ability to offer a plated seating table service for food in line with preparation guidelines. Please bring your own teas/refreshments.
During Junior Cricket Training, we will offer a take-away counter service (from the front door) with teas/coffees and breakfast rolls.
The Bar will be open to players and spectators subject to Covid regs - specifically table service (groups of 6 max) inside. A maximum of 30 people can be served outside. Drinks will served in plastic glasses if they are required.
Stay up to date with news on the events happening at Gandish Road, East Bergholt such as the Jubilee celebrations ,BBQs, music and other sports events.